Optical Return Path Receiver
The ORR-02-3C series provides CATV distribution head-end operators with an extensive array of features that offer a low-cost solution to increase system performance. The ORR-02-3C series is a compact indoor CMTS receive delivering multiplexed CMTS signals in an HFC (hybrid fiber coax) or PON (passive optical network) broadband CATV environment.
[Fiber Optical RF Unit (for U)] Optical CATV Return Path Receiver
- 1100nm ~ 1650nm wavelength
- Perfect for CMTS applications.
- Wide Optical Input Window(-10dBm to -23dBm) @ 1310/1550nm
- Wide Gain Control Range
- Excellent distortion characteristics for high linearity
- Low noise and low power consumption
- Compact, Very Cost Effective
- LED display to monitor current operating status
- RF test port in the front panel for input RF signal monitoring
- Front panel buttons for convenient control/monitoring
- RoHS Compliant Products
- Receiver module for optical CATV network in HFC and FTTx nodes
- Video overlay in passive optical networks (PON)