Transceiver Optic-Node, OCS-10xx is designed for upstream path transmission of burst mode optical signal.
CMTS analog signals are fed into the input of the OCS-10xx and converted into optical signal and transmitted to HFC/ CATV networks. Additionally, the micro-Node's ability to operate over a wide optical input range allows for a variety of system designs without performance degradation.
[Fiber Optical RF Unit (for U)] Transceiver Optic-Node
- PON compatible
- Extended spectrum RF video
- Universal HFC set top box and head-end support
- Transparent return path capability
- Optical loss AGC with -8 ~ 0dBm
- Support most in-home applications without amplifiers
- Multiple set-top box support
- In-home power over 75ohm coaxial cabling
- Burst-mode Laser Operation
- Receiver module for CATV network in HFC and RFoG nodes
- Video overlay in passive optical networks (PON)