Licomm’s OCA Active Splitter Series eliminates OBI (Optical Beat Interference) in RFoG DOCSIS 3.0 & 3.1 networks.
The 16 or 32 Subscriber RONUs connected to one OCA Active Splitter are completely free from OBI, enabling significant expansion of upstream and downstream capacities.
[Optical Distribution Solution] Active Splitter (Complete OBI Elimination)
- 1x16 or 1x32 standard versions
- Compatible with standard 1550/1610nm RFoG nodes and existing DOCSIS infrastructure (DOCSIS 3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1 Network)
- Provides RF Test Points (-20dB) at each port
- Provides RF Attenuator PAD for gain control at each port
- Dual Power Supply Unit (VAC 110~260 / 60Hz)
- Optional EDFA slots
- Compatible with FTTH PON Wavelength
- Elimination of OBI (Optical Beat Interference) in RFoG networks
- Increased Reach & number of Subscriber Nodes from optional amplification
- CATV HFC networks & RFoG Systems,
- Video Overlay In Passive Optical networks